Logitech G600 vs G500s

Jesus_Faction

[H]ard|Gawd
Has anyone tried both of these mice? I don't play many MMOs so I'm not sure I would get the best use out of the G600. Is the 600 still useful for non MMO gaming?

The sensor has plagued both of these mice for some time now. The G500s has horrible lag. Logitech has made a statement that they are working on a fix.

Unfortunately my g9x just died while under warranty, so they offered to replace it but they don't make the g9x anymore.

Unfortunately my g9x just died while under warranty, so they offered to replace it but they don't make the g9x anymore.

I purchased one of the new G500's recently because the scroll wheel on my G9x went bad. I really do not like the new 500 and just went to Frys and got another G9x.

Tried both,and bought the g500 . I haven't noticed any lag, but then again I haven't been gaming much lately. The g600 is huge, and the side /thumb buttons are a mess. I could only press the first and last rows, the middle row was a pain to use. I couldn't get used to the gshift key, as it felt extremely uncomfortable while using the mouse. If these 2 were your only options, I'd say get the g500.

I love my g500. I've upgraded to a G700 for MMO's because the G600 is kind of weird shaped and I don't like the form factor. If I lost all of my mice, I think the g500 would be the first one I would buy. Just a solid mouse.

g600 feels great, the sensor doesn't lag for me but it does move up on its own every once in a while. Logitech said they are posting a fix for it but didn't say when. There is a newer packaging version I don't know if it has the same issue.

The g500 firmware fix is coming in 3 weeks according to there forums.

If you don't play mmo's I wouldn't get the g600, it feels a bit taller and bulkier to move around rapidly like you would for a fps.

My G9x also went bad, they offered a G600 but I said no, so they are sending me a G500.

While I really like the G9x while it works, they never last more than a year for me (my brother says I'm hard on mice).

Bought two G9, both failed after little over a year use (each). Bought a G9x to use while I RMA the G9. They sent me two G9x as replacement. So I had three G9x, and all three have failed in under 3 years. :(

Best mouse I have used while they worked, but they just don't last...

I loved the G700 feel. Currently getting mine replaced after 2 years. Thank god they have a 3 year warranty :D

Back