Logitech G510

ranviper

[H]ard|Gawd
Was wondering if anyone has it yet. I have it coming for christmas and I'm pretty pumped. It's like a vamped version of the G15. They brought back all 18 G-Keys and fully customizable backlighting along with the built in soundboard. Sick. Lol. Anyway, any pics or reviews? Here's an example from google images.

Logitech-G510-PCGH__3_.jpg

My original g15 has been going strong for around 5 years now. thought of getting this one but probably not worth the money until mine craps out

My original g15 has been going strong for around 5 years now. thought of getting this one but probably not worth the money until mine craps out

Yeah I have read a lot of reviews. Most of them said that this was the first real good remake of the G-15 since the original. My roommate has the G15 rev2 and loves it, so Im looking forward.

Yes, I have it and it's very similar to the G110, but with the added G keys and LCD. Feels very much the same. I likey.

Ditto. Only issue is the paint is rubbing off where my palms touch. Other than that, still works great.

But yeah, I've heard good things so far. ;)

Ditto. Only issue is the paint is rubbing off where my palms touch. Other than that, still works great.

But yeah, I've heard good things so far. ;)

Logitech fixed the paint problem from the original G15s. My G15v2 was fine for a year and a half. I have had my G19 for a year and the paint is fine. I wish they could improve the wrist rest though. It could be a bit sturdier and not just held on by some simple/fragile clips.

Logitech fixed the paint problem from the original G15s. My G15v2 was fine for a year and a half. I have had my G19 for a year and the paint is fine. I wish they could improve the wrist rest though. It could be a bit sturdier and not just held on by some simple/fragile clips.

Yeah, I heard the wrist rests were a concern with previous models, and that this model is no different.

I have however been typing on my roommates g15v2 for a bit, just to get a feel for it, and the wrist rest seems to be fine, for my wrists anyways. Everyones wrists are different..lol.

Back