Logitech G510 get hot...

Araxie

Supreme [H]ardness
hi people, i don't know if is normal that the logitech G510 get warm/hot in certain areas of the keyboard i noticed more on the downside of the left control key.. and down between the right arrow and the 0 key, also in the mid of the keyboard on he logitech symbol.. if this normal on this keyboards or should i tell my bro to change it? ..its not certainly too hot.. but very noticeable.. more when the hands have long time near those places.. any owner please share your comments..

If it happens more when your hands are in close proximity, have you considered it is just your body heat warming the keyboard? My G510 does not get warm in any specific areas.

I tested just with the pc idling... And in those point get hot... Only with the white lights or soft blue... With other colors not.. So i think its more a matter of the lights.. Cuz when the lights are off its cool.... You can feel more the warm on the backside of the keyboard..

Never noticed any unusual warmth on mine. The back lighting is also very weak, it's strange that that would be the cause.

Back