• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

logitech g510 game profiles don't load

Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
46
I've got a logitech g510 and the game profiles for the screen don't load when I play a game. For example, if I load Left4Dead, the screen will say the l4d profile is loaded and it will show an asterisk next to l4d in the list of games on the screen, but it doesn't show anything else.

In Crysis, I can manually switch to the game's profile, but many games don't appear in the list of apps running while the game is running, such as Left4Dead, which definitely should have a profile displaying something.

I hope I've explained my problem well enough. Thanks for any help.
 
Back
Top