Logitech G500 Dented Box - $35

Kinda wanna get this. Currently using a G9x, came from an MX518.

I'm not sure if I have a preference for either style, the claw or the palm. I guess this'll make my decision. Thanks for the heads up!

In for one! I bought a DeathAdder to replace my G9x; but the lack of on the fly DPI changes bothers me.

Grabbed one for a backup (which, at this point, is probably a backup for my backup for my backup). Had good luck with dented boxes, never even got a dented one so far. Probably just ones returned from stores that they aren't allowed to sell as "new"

Weird. For me it shows up as $70 (and the regular listing is $58)

Nvm mind.

I realize now that "logi_g500_61011" is the discount code.

this is a big mouse for those not in the know, I suggest you try it out before buying if possible.

man, i got a mamba, 3.0a special edition, death adder, mx518, and a vx revo

do i need another mouse?

Awesome mouse, I've had mine for a year or more now. I love it, especially being able to change the internal weights.

I bought this about 7 months ago and still love it. Once you adjust the weights it's perfect.

Great deal on a great mouse

Reporting in: mine arrived, seals unbroken; on the back left side of the box, there seems to be a bit of a scuff where the cardboard looks like it was smushed together over about 1/4" in length and about an inch in height.

...that's the only area of the box that's dented.

First impressions: it's a lot bigger than the G9x. o_O

I also received mine seals unbroken, and the box wasn't dented anywhere I could notice. So far I like it a lot good, feels like a great improvement over the razer I was using.

I also received mine seals unbroken, and the box wasn't dented anywhere I could notice. So far I like it a lot good, feels like a great improvement over the razer I was using.

Got mine the same way. Looks like someone just pulled it off the shelf.

SUCH a good mouse. Ive been a loyal logitech fan for keyboards and mice for years now. This mouse is the best Ive used so far... althouth I got mine undented for that price a while back :D

I've been a real Deathadder fan for a while but so far I'm impressed with this mouse. Once you install setpoint and disable acceleration this is a nice mouse.

One suggestion for anyone looking to get one, make sure it's the type of mouse you want/use.

As someone who uses a finger grip style of holding the mouse (basically you don't touch the mouse with your palm, rather you use the fingers/thumb tips to move it around) this moues was just way too big for that style. It's much more suited to those that use the palm grip.

I don't know I find this pretty comfortable to claw grip to be honest with you. Then again I just got the mouse, I'll have to see if it's as comfortable as my DA for extended periods. So far I'm pretty happy though.

I got mine today. I can't find any dent on the box. wonder what they meant "dented"

Both my G5 mouse and my G11 keyboard were ordered from logitech 'dented box' deals. Neither package had a single scratch on 'em.

I sometimes wonder if a shipping truck had some sort of accident, and they just take everything it's carrying and sell it discounted, just in case it's defective.

Either way, I'm glad that they do these sales :) Saves ya a ton of cash

Back