• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Logitech G35 Headset Review

I3eyond

Gawd
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
937
I'm only going to say one thing about these headphones with music, and will then focus solely on game audio quality.

Here's the general verdict:

With:

Music: Terrible
Games: Even worse.

Seriously, these things suck.

When I was playing BFBC2, the headphones literally confused me. I knew someone was shooting at me, but I didn't have a clue which direction to look. In fact, several times I looked in the complete wrong direction.


The Logitech G330s, while smaller, are much better simply because they do not confuse me to the point where I can tell where to look in an FPS game...the 7.1 emulation.. well, sucks, on the G35s.

Cannot yet comment on voice quality.

Either way, despite even the world's best voice quality hypothetically, they're still no where near CLOSE worth to $130.

My Audio Technica ATH-AD700s on my X-Fi Fatalty sound world's better, they really are an advantage.
 
I thought they were wayyy too boomy when I tried them. They weren't very comfortable to me either. My Denon ADH-1001's has much cleaner sound and tighter bass as well.
 
They work great for me in Counterstrike Source and Black Ops.
I watched The Dark Knight BluRay with them and was totally immersed in the film, totally forgot I was wearing a pair of headphones.
I got them on sale from Logitech.com for $52 a few months ago.
 
Hey, G930s are even worse.

While they are technically wireless-capable, the charge only lasts 4-6 hours from my own personal experience, and then charging takes at least four hours. So, half the time they are just basically G35s (wired) while you wait for them to charge.

I certainly did not buy them with the expectation of having to charge them two or even three times a friggin' day. I'd be much more accepting of this if the battery was swappable, but naturally it is not.

Otherwise they sound like $10 headphones to me. Most uncomfortable pair of headphones I have sitting on my desk, too. (I have a half-dozen headphones sitting here right now.) I had to put the headband at the tightest setting and almost wrap it around my forehead to keep them from slipping off within every ten min or so.

I was pretty damn bummed by my purchase.
 
Back
Top