Logitech G303 RGB Gaming Mouse $24.99 Best Buy In-Store Pickup

lifanus

Gawd
Logitech - G303 Daedalus Apex Optical Gaming Mouse - Black

Looks like they are emptying the inventory of those G303s so it's been sold out at a lot of places, YMMV

$24.99+tax Best Buy In Store Pickup

This Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex 910-004380 gaming mouse features Delta Zero optical sensor technology for accuracy and precise navigation during gameplay. Six programmable buttons and RGB lighting allow you to customize your gaming setup.

Last edited:
if you can get used to the shape it's one of the best mice on the market. not obscenely large or heavy like 90% of gaming mice and has the best sensor currently available. i personally couldn't get used to it but my brother has been using it for about 6 months now and he loves it.

Wow, absolutely killer deal. This is a fantastic mouse. I heavily prefer it to the G502 despite the G303 having fewer buttons...the scroll wheel and reduced bulk/weight just felt better to me. I realize I'm in the minority since the G502 seemed to be way more popular, but if you prefer a lighter mouse, or a claw grip over a palm grip (e.g. Logitech G9 over G500) you'll almost certainly love this mouse.

Got one yesterday for my wife. She seems to like it, but doesn't game.

I don't think I could get used to the shape.

yeah not available to me either at 61104
spotty availability at best from what I gather. I'd get 1-2 to try out, but not available.

For the price, I'm going to bite. Sold out @ my closest local store, on my way to pick up at the next closest location though!

I almost got this particular model confused with the G302 as they are the same price. Be weary of this if any of you are picking up.

Next best thing to the Logitech G9. Still not a worthy successor but it'll do.

I got one today from Amazon's very brief price match, and I really like it. Shape doesn't bother me at all. It's lightweight and minimalistic, if you prefer that over the heavier, more advanced mice.

I'll stick with my G502 primarily, but $25 for this was a steal. I'll probably use it at work.

Back