• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Logitech G15 Programs?

Entropy

Gawd
Joined
Jan 27, 2005
Messages
574
Heya people, I just got a new G5 and G15 Mouse and keyboard. I tried the G7 (GF bought it for me) but I didn't like it too much, so I went and returned it, and bought a G5 and G15 with the money from it.

Man... this keyboard is awesome, as is this mouse, although I'm not fond of the 'grainy' texture the mouse has on the sides. Feels like somebody took sandpaper to it. Anyways, to get to the point, Do you guys know where I can programs for the LCD? Like.. show me CPU temperature and etc. Thx for the help.
 
^^^ what he said, I believe the g15forums.com is the better of the two, personally. Download LCDStudio 2 and it has the implemented plugin for the G15 Keyboard, and enjoy!!!! I love my keyboard more than me GF.....jk :p
 
Back
Top