• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Logitech G15 keyboard

Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Messages
19
Just picked up the G15 last night. Does anyone know of a good place to find apps for the LCD?
 
It comes with the SDK to make your own apps. I just haven't messed with it yet. Looking for some premade apps other than the clock and performance monitor it comes with.
 
RigarMortiz, I don't really need a gaming keyboard but I like the programable keys on that. Is there any way you could output a calculator/clock to that little screen?
 
ESReality.com and [H] here has forums with people wanting to do their SDK work on the G15.

-J.
 
Back
Top