• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Logitech G15 Keyboard

EverQuest for the Win !

WooT !

What have you gotten the G15 and EQ to do so far ?

:)
 
Havent played EQ since I got the keyboard, but you can do anything really. Its considered cheating though since its a 3rd party macro. Its really easy to make anything with the keys though. As far as the LCD goes, I dont have the games display anything on the LCD.
 
ack, youre making me regret not forking out the extra cost to get the Logitech G15 over my Saitek Gamers Keyboard.
 
kudos to the OP, but how in the world did you do that, it's very nice!
 
I think someone was banned in WOW by using the G15 macro feature. I have made up crafting macros in EQ2 but made sure I was standing near the pc while I was doing it.
 
Back
Top