Logitech G15 $44.95

qfour20

Limp Gawd
Found this:
http://store.yahoo.com/justdeals/9675990403kb.html

G15 for $44.95, no rebates, no shipping, no b.s. I went ahead and bit.

Resellerratings for this seller are pretty low, so please beware. I don't think it's THAT big of a risk buying from these people... it's not like I'm buying a used cpu or ram from them. We'll see what happens, though. I will post if / when I get this thing in the mail.

-q

**edited because I made some wrong assumptions**

Don't know if you were aware, but :
"This item is refurbished and will ship in a non-retail box. Software CD and Manual are not included. Click HERE to download software."

To be honest, the *only* software I'm interested in for this keyboard is the mbm5 display plugin. Thanks for the heads up, though.

-q

If it were new, this would be pretty warm. For a refurb though, not so hot.

dont buy it, i bought a mouse from justdeals once, and it looked like it got run over by a car, they are crooks

Ive had bad experiences with refurbished Logitech stuff. On the other hand a pal of mines bought 2 Logitech refurbished mice and a refurb Logitech keyboard from JustDeals and they all work fine for him. Do yourself a favor and get yourself a NEW one, not a refurb.

just wanted to let everyone know i ordered one of these from justdeals.com thanks to the op and got it 2 days ago and it looks and feels brand new, also it included the cd and original manual. based on this order i would reccomend them.

Yeah, that's right, refurb sucks. I had too many bad experience with refurb stuff. I would stay away from refurb products as much as possible.

MakubexGB said:
Just remember that that's refurb stuff they sell.

I wonder if the keys are made of any better stuff then the originals? I've got an original, had it since late Nov 05. I've worn off these keys: Lshift, Alt, Space, A, S,D, C, V, T,W,E,R,.

They're supposed to be sending me a new one but I'm still waiting!

While this keyboard isn't from that seller (from eBay), I have a refurbished Logitech Elite SE and it's worked perfectly fine since the day I got it. It came with the retail box and all the stuff even though it said it didn't. *shrugs*

Back