Logitech G Pro $39.88 @ Amazon

maro

Gawd
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I have had mine for a couple years and overall I am happy. I have small hands and its probably the most comfortable mouse I have used.

I have hands on the larger side and this is still my favorite for FPS. Top tier sensor, great clicks, great shape. Even picked up a backup. Like more than the zowie fk2, g303, nexius, more - very picky with mice.

G502 is a damn good mouse. Love the ergonomics but its heavy. G Pro will train you to claw grip and make you a better FPS player (even the G502 likes claw or palm). I use a Zowie FK2, but the G Pro originally broke me of the palm grip. Since my hands are a little too big for G Pro they got sweaty when using it.

I have the Logitech G pro, and I bought a logitech G203 ($20) the mice seem identical except for the cord(The Gpro has a braided cord), I think even the sensor is the same.

In case your gaming on a budget (Like my kids are!)

I have the Logitech G pro, and I bought a logitech G203 ($20) the mice seem identical except for the cord(The Gpro has a braided cord), I think even the sensor is the same.

In case your gaming on a budget (Like my kids are!)
It is not the same sensor.

i got the G Pro mouse for $39.99 on amazon before they changed it to $49.99. This mouse is awesome! Much better build quality than my Zowie EC1-A​

Back