• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Logitech Driving Force Pro

It's a refurb. That explains the price. You should probably first learn how durable the wheel is first so you can know if it'll be reliable since it is a refurb.

But that price is really good. And I can't wait until GT4 comes out too. Sadly it'll still be March before we get it.
 
Outrager said:
It's a refurb. That explains the price.
But that price is really good. And I can't wait until GT4 comes out too. Sadly it'll still be March before we get it.

:eek: didn't see it was renewed :eek:

I'm thinking about getting the jap version now :p hmmm
 
salo said:
:eek: didn't see it was renewed :eek:

I'm thinking about getting the jap version now :p hmmm
The Chinese version is out too. They say the Chinese version has more English then the Japanese version (them being lik-sang.com who also have a translated menu if you don't know either language).
 
I was about to jump on this faster than a...but it is a refurb. I had the old version and it was great and this is suppose to be much better. Also I dont know if they still have it but Buy.com had it for $100 about 2-days ago.
 
Maxtor 80gb - RMA'd 3 times
Maxtor 160gb - RMA'd 2 times then they sent me a 200gb
Maxtor 200gb - RMA'd 1 time then they sent me a 250gb
Maxtor 250gb - Afraid to plug in

.... You ever thought about checking out your power supply? ;) :p
 
RS3RS said:
.... You ever thought about checking out your power supply? ;) :p

Its been many different computers. First 2 80's died in my amd xp system, those might of been my power suppy. I got a new powersupply before the rest died and the 200gb died in my new xp box that I have for linux. The 250 is in that box right now runnin fine and dandy but I am on edge.
 
I'm gonna buy it, considering there is no restocking fee, and shipping is less than $10 to VA, not $20.
 
I got mine a few days ago, works perfectly and I can't tell that its refurbished by looking at or using it. Can't wait to use the 900 deg mode when GT4 comes out! In the meanwhile it's made NFS Underground 2 a lot more fun to play on the PC.
 
bgilly said:
I got mine a few days ago, works perfectly and I can't tell that its refurbished by looking at or using it. Can't wait to use the 900 deg mode when GT4 comes out! In the meanwhile it's made NFS Underground 2 a lot more fun to play on the PC.

:cool: mee too
 
I couldn't resist this one. They have a 30-day return and I would imagine the Logitech warranty still covers it. Looks like there's already a couple of good reviews. I'll let you guys know when I get mine in a few days.
 
My room mate got one not too long ago so we could play GT3 (and GT4) properly. I played with it yesterday for the first time, it didn't feel like a refurb. I didn't even know it was a refurb until he told me he got it from this same site. So I bought one too :D. It feels like a really good wheel.
 
Just a follow-up. I got mine and I'm very pleased with it. I wasn't sure how well I liked it at first but I've been playing Initial D and Gran Turismo for a few days now and it seems to have broken in nicely. The box was a little beat up but the wheel itself was in great shape.
 
Back
Top