Logitech Cordless Wave Keyboard $19.99 w/FS

Too bad about how the keys get stiff and notchy after about 6 months. Yes I have 2 of them, both replaced twice now by logitech.

Too bad about how the keys get stiff and notchy after about 6 months. Yes I have 2 of them, both replaced twice now by logitech.

Really? I've had mine at work since the thing came out, letters are starting to wear off a wee little bit, but the keys feel great. Well i'll have to compare to my one at home, i use that about 100x less than the one at work. Home one is 6 months newer than work one, so i'll try and compare but i have no issues with the one at work. Best keyboard i've ever owned.

Purchased thanks OP, I needed a wireless keyboard even though I didn't need this one. I was hoping to get something smaller, but this deal is too hot to pass up.

I thought I was the only one! I can't understand why the ratings are so high...the problem seems to be something systemic, since all the keys get stiff (except the ones I never use), I assumed everyone would have the same problem eventually.

Any idea if the volume buttons will work in Windows 7? I've never had a fancy keyboard and when I game I use headphones connected to my onboard audio (Not my Audiophile 24/96) and there is no way to control the volume except Alt+Tabbing back to Windows.

Any idea if the volume buttons will work in Windows 7? I've never had a fancy keyboard and when I game I use headphones connected to my onboard audio (Not my Audiophile 24/96) and there is no way to control the volume except Alt+Tabbing back to Windows.

They do.

Most of the buttons work out of the box, including the zoom keys, alt-tab key, media center key ..

Really? I've had mine at work since the thing came out, letters are starting to wear off a wee little bit, but the keys feel great. Well i'll have to compare to my one at home, i use that about 100x less than the one at work. Home one is 6 months newer than work one, so i'll try and compare but i have no issues with the one at work. Best keyboard i've ever owned.

Oh I won't dispute that it's a great keyboard when they keys are newer - I get a lot of creaking when the keys are depressed( certain ones). Right now on the board I have here in front of me the I, O, U, J, K, N, M are the main ones, kind of 'notchy'. I don't eat or drink at the computer.

I've owned this keyboard for almost a year. Still works great. Comfortable, quiet, and still on original batteries. I love it.

This is a great buy, and Logitech's support is top-notch. Our USB adapter just quit working (although I think my son might have pushed it a little to hard one direction, and I told them this). So they sent us a brand new USB dongle preprogrammed to our set. Worked like a charm. Definitely a big fan of Logitech now. I later bought a G9 "just because" and I really like it too after getting used to it. You hate the scroll wheel free-spinning at first, but once you get used to it, it's amazing!

I own 5 of these for roughly a year now. So far all 5 of them are running great.

Oh this is for keyboard only and no mouse. Anyone know if this will work with the receiver used on the Wave Pro that includes keyboard and mouse?

Thanks.

Oh this is for keyboard only and no mouse. Anyone know if this will work with the receiver used on the Wave Pro that includes keyboard and mouse?

Thanks.

I had thought that, all there keyboards and mouses worked with the same receiver or were pretty compatible. I have a 9 year old receiver that has worked with other keyboards and mice from logitec all within the same price range though nothing really high end. So i would say there's a real good chance it will work.

Back