Logitech Cordless Keyboard Mouse LX700 $44.99

I'm guessing you can do even better somewhere else. For example, Newegg has it for $62. Since the rebate is a Logitech rebate it's good almost anywhere (except for the few stores listed) that should make Newegg's price $42.

CrimsonKain said:
I'm guessing you can do even better somewhere else. For example, Newegg has it for $62. Since the rebate is a Logitech rebate it's good almost anywhere (except for the few stores listed) that should make Newegg's price $42.

Yeah, I saw that on newegg today. However Newegg was charging 3.50 for shipping. I miss all of their free super-saver shipping.

Jesus!! Did you read that one guy's book of a review on Amazon? I don't know if he's a genius reviewer, very easily irritated, or bored... maybe all three.

PRIME1 said:
Yeah, I saw that on newegg today. However Newegg was charging 3.50 for shipping. I miss all of their free super-saver shipping.
I miss being able to rely on same day shipping from them.... too often my item doesn't ship for a couple days :( then there's the 4 item purchases coming in 3 packages on 3 different days LOL

Still the best I've found though.... just not as unbelievably great as they used to be.

Back