• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Logitech Cordless Desktop MX 3100

Caleb

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 13, 2002
Messages
249
Hi,

I was thinking of buying of buying a good keyboard and mouse combination product and I ended up looking at the Logitech MX 3100 ( http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2162,CONTENTID=9950 ).

There's only one thing that I am not certain about: the keyboard batteries.

As far as the mouse goes, it has its own charger and it gets recharged when unused, but that page only states that there are two AA alkaline batteries for the keyboard.

How would I go about recharging the keyboard's batteries? Do I need to buy a seperate charger especially for that?

Thanks!
 
Just buy an NiMH charger and some AA NiMH batteries. I have the MX700 Duo, and the AA NiMH batteries I use for my keyboard last months before needing recharged/replaced.
 
The keyboard batteries should be fine...I think you can afford 2AA batteries twice a year....
 
But every once and a while, you'll want to replace them so you can realize that you dont have to hit every key several times for it to work.
 
I've had my MX duo for a bit over a year now, and I just replaced the Duracell's in the KB for the first time last week. The KB batteries won't be a problem.
 
NewEgg is claiming May for release on these :( I need one in about 2 weeks, damnit!!
 
Back
Top