Logitech 50% off sale

Got $35 off an iPad wireless keyboard with case that should stand up to some decent abuse in my bag that I throw into my locker in the scrub room in the hospital. Not a bad deal, esp with free ship and no tax. Makes it even cheaper than the off brand keyboards at Micro Center.

Not as good as 50%, but 20% is better than nothing.

Here are several 20% off one time use coupons.

dodqof8x4
j4yg2gz3h
voojhpvm6
9evfmh3qw
9ovtrara7
b4hguhjwf
qbgmmzaqf
23htnxo7r
8e6t9bj3b

Much appreciated, but none of these seem to be working. I mean entering them in doesn't seem to show anything. No "code is invalid" or anything at all. Clicking on "apply" just reloads the page and shows the same full price (again, no "invalid code" or any other message).

I hope they send out another round of 50% off coupons.

CRAP... I had this email, and meant to get the illuminated wireless keyboard.
Totally forgot to buy it before the promo expired. SOB.

Finally decided to get the Performance MX to replace my MX Revolution due to the right click beginning to act a little funky. My left click got the double click problem last year but I fixed it... it still didn't feel quite like it did when it was new though.

These Logitech mice are nice for those with larger hands and/or longer fingers. I think I'll probably miss some of the short lived features the MX Revolution brought such as side scroll and the dock.

Can't really beat 50% off.

I'm not going to use my coupon, and today is the last day.

Someone please use it up: gjwfg7z67

Funny thing, I ordered despite it being out of stock and it still shipped next day =D So give it a try, as long as it allows you add it to your cart, you can still buy it.

Funny thing, I ordered despite it being out of stock and it still shipped next day =D So give it a try, as long as it allows you add it to your cart, you can still buy it.

You somehow missed "Code Invalid"

You somehow missed "Code Invalid"

Which is irrelevant, you could get another code, I had ordered one a couple of days ago and despite it saying "out of stock" it still shipped. Although it may not be useful to you anymore, it might still help someone else who is still interested in ordering a G27.

Just ordered a G27, which as we all know, is stated to be OUT OF STOCK. Payment sent. Hopefully, I get some tracking info sometime today and NOT a refund notice. :) I'll keep you posted.

Just to add to the list I ordered a G27 even though it stated out of stock. I have not received a shipping notice but they have withdrawn funds from my paypal account so I'm crossing my fingers. I'll update if/when I get some sort of notification.

Just to add to the list I ordered a G27 even though it stated out of stock. I have not received a shipping notice but they have withdrawn funds from my paypal account so I'm crossing my fingers. I'll update if/when I get some sort of notification.
Roger that. Though, if they do kick back my order and refund me money, that's okay. I don't own a single racing game, haha.But if I DO end up receiving one, I'll of course load up on F1, iRacing and whatnot.

Hmm I feel like getting the G9x mouse.
I currently have the performance mx darkfield...maybe this G9x will better for starcraft II ladder sessions.

I ordered the g27 and it said out of stock. 2 days later I got a shipping confirmation. Don't worry you'll get it.

I did the same and the funds is withdrawn. Hopefully, I'll get the a shipping notice in a couple of days. Can't wait to play GTR2 with it.

Still interested in a code as well! Much appreciated if anyone has an extra and would PM me. :)

I would like to get a code if you don't plan on using your code before it expires. Just send me a PM.

Would love to pick up a G27. PM me if anyone has a spare code. Willing to offer compensation.

I just ordered a g27 as well, had some extra funds in my pp account, if I don't like it I can always resell it

Wow, I wish I had put my unused code up on eBay......Anyone interested for what the going rate was on eBay?

How long did it take for your order to be processed?
I ordered my G19 on September 9th
the order was not processed until September 13th
Scheduled for delivery this Friday September 16th
$106 after tax with FREE shipping

Doesn't deal expire real soon? Today maybe? I don't have the email in front me, but I believe its soon.

I would assume midnight tonight either ET or PT.

FYI, my code is still available.

Then give it to someone. If you're not going to use it, and no one is going to buy it, give it to one of those fellas that has been asking for it.

Back