Logitech 2.1

eli

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,648
I am going to be purchasing the Logitech 2.1 Z-2200 speakers, and I was just wondering if the Soundstorm audio on my nforce 2 is sufficient, or if I should get an audigy 2 ZS. I am going to be listening to music, watching movies, and playing games. I guess I just want good sound....I am no audiophile, I just want decent sound. So would the logitech z-2200+soundstorm be a good combo? or logitech 2200+audigy 2 ZS? I would love not to pay the $80 for the audigy 2 zs, but if I must...i will.

thanks
 
Soundstorm is comparible to a SoundBlaster Live 5.1/ Audigy card so I would think that it would be sufficent.
 
Originally posted by CrimandEvil
Soundstorm is comparible to a SoundBlaster Live 5.1/ Audigy card so I would think that it would be sufficent.
Maybe even better?
 
Originally posted by Mojo
Maybe even better?


I'm seriously beginning to doubt you've heard Soundstorm's analog capabilities, or even an Audigy's analog capabilities, especially with A2ZS drivers installed.

No, trust me, the shitty quality of analog with Soundstorm will begin to shine greatly when you hear it with a set such as the Z-2200's. Just cough up the $80 for the Audigy 2 ZS and get the best of both worlds.
 
Back
Top