• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Login after clicking link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoogerBomb

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 10, 2003
Messages
6,470
Whenever another user post a link in their thread I have to login in again. This is after I am already logged in as I ahve to to get to Genmay. I have the box ticked to Remember me and it does except for when I click a link other users have posted.

Could this be something to do with IE8 on Win 7 64bit?
 
I can surf the forums for hours on end no problem without ever getting logged out. For that link I didn't have to login to see it as it kept me logged in to read it. Its happened a few times but doesn't seem to be an issue at this point now so i'll just lock this one.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top