Aug 14, 2005 #1 M Mayhem33 [H]ard|Gawd Joined Oct 12, 2004 Messages 1,204 Watch out people ComputerGeek is comming through! Waves!!!! For those that dont know his folding handle: SUSD#30
Watch out people ComputerGeek is comming through! Waves!!!! For those that dont know his folding handle: SUSD#30
Aug 15, 2005 #2 Kvothe [H]ard|DCer of the Month - October 2006 Joined Sep 27, 2004 Messages 8,712 I for one, welcome our new borging overlords! Nice job!
Aug 15, 2005 #3 T Tormond [H]ard|DCer of the Month - June 2007 Joined May 4, 2003 Messages 1,406 p[H]ant0m said: I for one, welcome our new borging overlords! Nice job! Click to expand... That is one of my favorite lines of all times from the Simpsons
p[H]ant0m said: I for one, welcome our new borging overlords! Nice job! Click to expand... That is one of my favorite lines of all times from the Simpsons
Aug 15, 2005 #4 A AtomicMoose [H]F Junkie Joined Sep 26, 2001 Messages 11,803 I thought this was a thread asking to be locked.... LOL