lmao check out 50cents ego

Make sure to enter your bday in the right format, no slashes, no enter.

And is it just me or did the sound cut out? Could be fun if done right.

Stop hating. I dont know who wouldnt have there name\face in a game if they were offered lots of money no matter what the content is.

Bah I cant watch it my winblows media player wont play streams.

This was posted in a thread a while back.

s0m does have a point.

But I can't understand what he says in the beginning... he talks with a lisp or something.

versello said:
This was posted in a thread a while back.

s0m does have a point.

But I can't understand what he says in the beginning... he talks with a lisp or something.

Getting shot in the face will do that to you.
It still boggles my mind how 50 cent got to where he is. He could not hold a tune, if his life depended on it, and he is a common street thug. Im not sure why someone would want to put him on a pedestal and make him a role model, but some people just dont care I guess.

"Whats mines is mines, whats yours is mines, I run these streets, this whole citys mines.."

Painfully horrible

I love how he is wearing the cross chain while he inadvertently massacres everyone.

just what the world needs :rolleyes: why do kids buy this crap?

bonkrowave said:
It still boggles my mind how 50 cent got to where he is. He could not hold a tune, if his life depended on it, and he is a common street thug. Im not sure why someone would want to put him on a pedestal and make him a role model, but some people just dont care I guess.

You pretty much defined all rap stars. It seems the dumber, uglier and less talented you are the more suburban white kiddies will buy your products.

peacetilence said:
just what the world needs :rolleyes: why do kids buy this crap?

You pretty much defined all rap stars. It seems the dumber, uglier and less talented you are the more suburban white kiddies will buy your products.

Yup.
I just laugh at all these middle class gangsters I see roaming the streets at night. I know the life they are going to live will be punishment enough, because I see these white trash, no future, no hope people, who think there poor lifestyle is cool.

These idiots need to ask themselves ... why do all rap stars who make it big move out of the ghetto ? Its because no one wants to live that life style.

Most rappers are like that. Most of the rap music videos I see are about showing off their expensive cars and expensive houses and general self-glorification. It's pathetic.

i love rap, listen to it day and night. and ill be honest, I liked 50 cent a lot before people actually knew who he was (before his first album), but he has turned way too mainstream to what he used to be, his music, his attitude, etc. i now hate 50 cent for the same reason i hate jay-z, too cocky. but this is a game not music, if people say the game is good ill probaly rent it.

just being honest. :eek:

S0m30n3 said:
Stop hating. I dont know who wouldnt have there name\face in a game if they were offered lots of money no matter what the content is.
got a point, i know id be portraying myself somthing im not in a game for sure lol.
hell, id probaly add in some super powers with the instrumental of "damn it feels good to be a gangster" playing during the intro. :p

what always amuses me is people who dont like it when a artist becomes "mainstream".

I mean, if just you and a select group of people like someone/something, then its cool, cause, you have the inside knowledge etc. But if then, the same person, who largely is doing the same thing, but getting the recognitition they maybe (not in rap musics case) deserve, well, its no longer cool.

I actually really like that concept, what you once liked/loved is so out of touch cause everyone else likes it now.....

anyways, 50cent needs to be euthenised, plain and simple.

$20 says that breifcase had pirated cd's.

Alot of people dont like when their bands go mainstream because their sounds change so much.

As I Lay Dying, anyone?

Beneath the Encasing of Ashes= Heavy shit.

New CD= every song sounds the same.

"I only liked him before he became mainstream" is something people say to try and be cool. 50 cents debut albumn was fresh and new sounding, what I've heard of his latest is pathetic rehashes of the same pop/rap we have all heard over and over again over the past few years, for instance "shake that ass girl". He's an "it" boy, just like a black Lindsey Lohan , he's a "street" black stud for white girls to drool over and white boys to wannabe. At least Slim Shadys raps are funny now that hes gone totally pop. Personally I think Snoop Dogs videogame "fear and respect" looks much more interesting, and isn't it being directed by the Hughes Bros?

that game looks bad ass.
and guess what, you gotta be mainstream to sell records nowadays.

Love how someone who gets shot what, 7 times still thinks hes badass. I dont like 50 cent.

OEM said:
Love how someone who gets shot what, 7 times still thinks hes badass. I dont like 50 cent.

I think it was nine times, but it doesn't really matter.

You would think that any reasonable person, who gets shot multiple times, would want to discourage people from following the same path, and making the same mistakes in life he did. After all he is lucky to even be alive.

But instead he promotes the thug and gangster lifestyle, hell even encourages it. Some people just dont learn I guess.

Do people even realize 50 cent isn't a musician? He doesn't write or perform his music, and he's not a particularly clever or interesting lyricist. His only purpose is to offer "street cred" and mumbly-jumbly voiceovers to studio producers like Dr. Dre. His first album was popular was the MUSIC was fresh and solidly produced. 50 cent could have been replaced with any of 1000 other B-list rappers and the album would still have sold. To sum up, I think he sucks and his star-status is a complete mystery to me.

-Ace-

I hope the game is good, it looks pretty good to me.

Yea, 50cent is rich, he gets any chick he wants, he get his own video game. And he actually holds his tunes, but they are just very simple and don't sound great(to me). hes a rapper afterall. but I don't think many of you know how the music industry works. A lot of what 50 cent is, is his image(not to mention connections in 50cents case). hes tough, hes buff, hes been shot 7 times. realize that success is not all about talent anymore unless you're a songwriter.

But I'm wondering, what has he done to you to make some of you be angry with him? know what thats a symptom of? Jealousy. and this happens on every music forum on the internet, its nothing new.

I don't even care for his music because I only listen to alternative rock, but hes doing what he wants to do and isn't hurting anyone. whats the problem?

Bo_Bice said:
I hope the game is good, it looks pretty good to me.

Yea, 50cent is rich, he gets any chick he wants, he get his own video game. And he actually holds his tunes, but they are just very simple and don't sound great(to me). hes a rapper afterall. but I don't think many of you know how the music industry works. A lot of what 50 cent is, is his image(not to mention connections in 50cents case). hes tough, hes buff, hes been shot 7 times. realize that success is not all about talent anymore unless you're a songwriter.

But I'm wondering, what has he done to you to make some of you be angry with him? know what thats a symptom of? Jealousy. and this happens on every music forum on the internet, its nothing new.

I don't even care for his music because I only listen to alternative rock, but hes doing what he wants to do and isn't hurting anyone. whats the problem?

His music makes my ears bleed whenever I flip the TV channels and stumble across MTV playing his songs. I shreek in pain everytime and end up huddling in the corner of my room.

honkee said:
that game looks bad ass.
and guess what, you gotta be mainstream to sell records nowadays.

You are judging the game from some CG cinamatic?

versello said:
His music makes my ears bleed whenever I flip the TV channels and stumble across MTV playing his songs. I shreek in pain everytime and end up huddling in the corner of my room.

HaHa. Well the only safe place for you is a mental institution, then. :p

Bo_Bice said:

See that's the thing. He is in fact hurting someone.

He is proliferating negative stereotypes against black people. By putting him up on a pedestal, you are allowing a younger generation to accept him as a role model. A former thug, gangster, drug dealer should never be thought of as a role model. He is hurting an entire race of people by perpetuating negative stereotypes against black people.

I see an entire generation of young people every day who dress, talk, and act like thugs. One just needs to watch the news to see the school yard fights that have turned into knife and fun fights. Where do you think they got the idea, that its ok to solve your problems with violence, or that violence somehow gives you respect or credibility on the street.

Not to mention that promiscuity has somehow become cool ? Peoples morals and ethics are going right down the toilet and its people like him that shoulder some of the responsibility, as they are ones who glorify this unrealistic lifestyle.

That's the problem, and yes he is hurting someone, its an entire generation that doesn't realize what he does is not "cool".

Jealousy .... HA .... more like reality.

Rap ENDED in 1998, ever since then nothing has even come out worthwhile ... truth.

50 Cent is a !!!! bitch and I'd call him out to his face. If I'm lucky he'll be stupid enough to touch me then I sue for millions ... hahahah not so badass when you can't touch anyone.. he is PURE IMAGE.

"See that's the thing. He is in fact hurting someone.

He is proliferating negative stereotypes against black people. By putting him up on a pedestal, you are allowing a younger generation to accept him as a role model. A former thug, gangster, drug dealer should never be thought of as a role model. He is hurting an entire race of people by perpetuating negative stereotypes against black people."

He doesnt represent the black community just like paris hilton doesnt represent females.

"I see an entire generation of young people every day who dress, talk, and act like thugs. One just needs to watch the news to see the school yard fights that have turned into knife and fun fights. Where do you think they got the idea, that its ok to solve your problems with violence, or that violence somehow gives you respect or credibility on the street.

Not to mention that promiscuity has somehow become cool ? Peoples morals and ethics are going right down the toilet and its people like him that shoulder some of the responsibility.

That's the problem, and yes he is hurting someone, its an entire generation that doesn't realize what he does is not "cool".

Jealousy .... HA .... more like reality."

Ganster is the current trend. Your saying he's the reason there's violence in school? How so? In 4th grade I used to take a medical razor to school that I took from my mom who was a nurse because I was tired of being chased home because I was white. Luckily I lost it before I had a chance to use it. Although I did almost get expelled for choking a kid against a fence leaving marks because I couldn't take people's shit anymore. Everything influences somebody and they can chose whatever life style they want to. I lived in the ghetto and in a homeless shelter when I was young, when they find out what its all about do you think there gonna stick around and think its cool? No. They just want to act ganster because they think people will be afraid and respect them like they do 50cent. Once most of them get in trouble with the law they change their ways and if they dont then thats the life style they chose and nothing is gonna change that. It is jealousy because you want more people to be like yourself and not like the people you hate.

Kristo said:
what always amuses me is people who dont like it when a artist becomes "mainstream".

I mean, if just you and a select group of people like someone/something, then its cool, cause, you have the inside knowledge etc. But if then, the same person, who largely is doing the same thing, but getting the recognitition they maybe (not in rap musics case) deserve, well, its no longer cool.

I actually really like that concept, what you once liked/loved is so out of touch cause everyone else likes it now.....

anyways, 50cent needs to be euthenised, plain and simple.
Im glad your amused, but you can really tell the difference between 50 cent's orginal music before he was known with his first album and hit single "wangsta", and his new music with commercial lyrics like candy shop and just a lil bit. he used to make fun of ja rule for singing in his songs, now he sings in his songs. trust me, he turned mainstream and i didnt like it. if you like rap at all, which im guessing you dont but anyways, you should listen to his old stuff that actually was good lyrically. its not about me hating him getting recognition he deserved, its just that when he finally got the recognition he deserved he changed his music/style a lot.

theNoid said:
Rap ENDED in 1998, ever since then nothing has even come out worthwhile ... truth.
just wondering, what event in 1998 made it end?

S0m30n3 said:
"

He doesnt represent the black community just like paris hilton doesnt represent females.
And yet you see young girls wearing virtual nothing and promiscuity on the rise.

He represents the black community because he has been put on a pedestal as some kind of super star when he is just a common thug.
Ganster is the current trend. Your saying he's the reason there's violence in school? How so? In 4th grade I used to take a medical razor to school that I took from my mom who was a nurse because I was tired of being chased home because I was white. Luckily I lost it before I had a chance to use it. Although I did almost get expelled for choking a kid against a fence leaving marks because I couldn't take people's shit anymore. Everything influences somebody and they can chose whatever life style they want to. I lived in the ghetto and in a homeless shelter when I was young, when they find out what its all about do you think there gonna stick around and think its cool? No. They just want to act ganster because they think people will be afraid and respect them like they do 50cent. Once most of them get in trouble with the law they change their ways and if they dont then thats the life style they chose and nothing is gonna change that. It is jealousy because you want more people to be like yourself and not like the people you hate.
:rolleyes:
Paragraphs are your friend. Hell the last few sentences don't even make sense.

You are a product of your environement, and you prove my point through your own actions. You admit you use violence to solve your problems ... good luck with that.

Try reading my post and comprehending before flying off on a tangent which does not relate to my post at all.

The world would be much better off if people were more like me as in:
- Took responsibility for their actions
- Focused on the future not the here and now
- Were not selfish and thought about others instead of how can they improve their own situation
- Did not bring weapons to school. :rolleyes:
- Realized that you have to work for what you want to achieve, no one owes you anything

theNoid said:

Thats not true, your looking in the wrong places.

How bout, Talib Kwali, Mos Def, The Roots, Jurassic 5, to mention a few.

bonkrowave said:
And yet you see young girls wearing virtual nothing and promiscuity on the rise.

Guess what. Back in the day they all wanted to be madonna or another person and dressed\acted accordingly.

He represents the black community because he has been put on a pedestal as some kind of super star when he is just a common thug.

There are other african americans put on pedestals 50cent just happens to be one of the gansters. You dont complain about denzel washington or any other black guy playing a thugs roles in movies.

:rolleyes:
Paragraphs are your friend. Hell the last few sentences don't even make sense.

You are a product of your environement, and you prove my point through your own actions.

Try reading my post and comprehending before flying off on a tangent which does not relate to my post at all.

How does it not relate to your posts?

I am a product of my environment but I didnt chose it I was placed there. Schools didnt know how to deal with me because I could manipulate everyone to get what I wanted. They couldn't do anything about it because I figured away around the whole system and knew how to get away with pretty much everything. They wouldn't allow me in public schools because people started following my lead. Because of that I didn't get a quality education, I had to teach myself off a computer while the "teacher" made sure we didn't misbehave which was pretty hard for someone who also has adhd. They made me who I am and I couldn't do a damn thing about it neither could my mom. I realised what I got myself into but they already labeled me and didn't think twice.

bonkrowave said:
See that's the thing. He is in fact hurting someone.

He is proliferating negative stereotypes against black people. By putting him up on a pedestal, you are allowing a younger generation to accept him as a role model. A former thug, gangster, drug dealer should never be thought of as a role model. He is hurting an entire race of people by perpetuating negative stereotypes against black people.

I see an entire generation of young people every day who dress, talk, and act like thugs. One just needs to watch the news to see the school yard fights that have turned into knife and fun fights. Where do you think they got the idea, that its ok to solve your problems with violence, or that violence somehow gives you respect or credibility on the street.

Not to mention that promiscuity has somehow become cool ? Peoples morals and ethics are going right down the toilet and its people like him that shoulder some of the responsibility, as they are ones who glorify this unrealistic lifestyle.

Jealousy .... HA .... more like reality.

Your logic is the same that says violent video games cause people to be violent. And it's just as ridiculous. rappers are not the reason people are violent or do bad things, just as violent video games are not the reason. I encourage you to get a clue.

Bo_Bice said:
Your logic is the same that says violent video games cause people to be violent. And it's just as ridiculous. rappers are not the reason people are violent or do bad things, just as violent video games are not the reason. I encourage you to get a clue.

DIfference between video games and this issue ... is that one is reality and one is just a game.

I encourage you to get a clue and understand the difference.

No ones role model is Master Chief or Gordon Freeman, but people do look to real people as role models ... and 50 cent is a real person, believe it or not.

S0m30n3 said:
They made me who I am and I couldn't do a damn thing about it neither could my mom. I realised what I got myself into but they already labeled me and didn't think twice.
Learn to take responsibility for your own actions.

S0m30n3 said:
How does it not relate to your posts?

I am a product of my environment but I didnt chose it I was placed there. Schools didnt know how to deal with me because I could manipulate everyone to get what I wanted. They couldn't do anything about it because I figured away around the whole system and knew how to get away with pretty much everything. They wouldn't allow me in public schools because people started following my lead. Because of that I didn't get a quality education, I had to teach myself off a computer while the "teacher" made sure we didn't misbehave which was pretty hard for someone who also has adhd. They made me who I am and I couldn't do a damn thing about it neither could my mom. I realised what I got myself into but they already labeled me and didn't think twice.
wow someone has a high opinion of theirself.

bonkrowave said:
DIfference between video games and this issue ... is that one is reality and one is just a game.

I encourage you to get a clue and understand the difference.

No ones role model is Master Chief or Gordon Freeman, but people do look to real people as role models ... and 50 cent is a real person, believe it or not.

Video games are reality. If they weren't, then how is it I'm able to play them?

Don't think in such a shallow and narrow-minded manner. It's not so much about role models as it is about influence. and video games and rappers can both influence, but should not be blamed ultimately.

bonkrowave said:

Obviously I already have and realised that before I could get out of it.

S0m30n3 said:
Please tell me how you came up with that?
what i got out of your little post there was that you are better and smarter than everyone else, and that everything bad that happened to you is entirely their fault

Bo_Bice said:
Don't think in such a shallow and narrow-minded manner. It's not so much about role models as it is about influence. and video games and rappers can both influence, but should not be blamed ultimately.

Which is why I said

me said:
and its people like him that shoulder some of the responsibility, as they are ones who glorify this unrealistic lifestyle.

Im not sure how much more clear I can be.

ryanrule said:
what i got out of your little post there was that you are better and smarter than everyone else, and that everything bad that happened to you is entirely their fault

What I clearly state is that I made wrong decisions and suffered because of it and when I realised what I did I couldnt do anything about it.

bonkrowave said:
Which is why I said

Im not sure how much more clear I can be.

Stop backpedaling.You just said video games can't be related because people don't have the main characters as role models. And I proved you wrong by saying its not about role models ultimately, but the influence. People can be influenced by the behaviour that happens in games like GTA in the same way they can be influenced by the behaviour of rich rappers.

Bo_Bice said:
Stop backpedaling.You just said video games can't be related because people don't have the main characters as role models. And I proved you wrong by saying its not about role models ultimately, but the influence. People can be influenced by the behaviour that happens in games like GTA in the same way they can be influenced by the behaviour of rich rappers.

HAHA you did not prove me wrong. The only thing you proved ... is that you cant read.
And as I said before .... videogames and real life people are entirely different, and have a much different effect on people.

Take for example a football coach when you were younger. Did he have a greater influence on you then Madden from any of the various madden games ? Did you teacher have a greater influence on you then reader rabbit ?

Ones real, ones imaginary. Its not a hard concept to grasp.

bonkrowave said:
HAHA you did not prove me wrong. The only thing you proved ... is that you cant read.
And as I said before .... videogames and real life people are entirely different, and have a much different effect on people.

Take for example a football coach when you were younger. Did he have a greater influence on you then Madden from any of the various madden games ? Did you teacher have a greater influence on you then reader rabbit ?

Ones real, ones imaginary. Its not a hard concept to grasp.

You can word it however you feel like. The fact remains that you blame peoples behaviour on the media.

Back