Llama

badjoke

Gawd
I've been playing cs a lot and people refer to llama. Is llama-ing making someone else talk or what is it?

llamas are like people that TK and talk shit and the admin gets all pissy and llama's them. i've never heard of llamma until like last year, but basically it's like muting the player.

man where have I been?

I always thought that a Llama was just a deviation from Lamer

PS anyone want to run an Alpaca farm?

Admins can unbind a person's talk keys and rebind them so it says BLEEEEEEEEEET, GOORRGLE, or RAWR whenever they try to talk. They change their name to Llama also. I haven't seen it with 1.6 though.

That's not how it works....

admin_llama is a command that just makes it so that it always says random llama sounds when they try to talk and changes their name. No rebinding of keys necessary...

yeah, im an admin and all it does is when they try to talk it makes them say Bleeet or Ooorglee or something dumb like that. and yes you can do that in 1.6 also. if anyone wants to join my 1.6 cs server the ip is 69.93.97.2:27015

Llama is an animal that is like a goat\camel, thats why there is those rawr sounds and stuff.

Do a google on it.

Originally posted by Bop
Llama is an animal that is like a goat\camel, thats why there is those rawr sounds and stuff.

Do a google on it.

Done, this is what I learned:

The Llama is a quadruped which lives in big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming. Llamas are larger than frogs. Llamas are dangerous, so if you see one where people are swimming you shout "Look out, there are Llamas!"

Back