LL quality?

I just got my V1000 plus case. I really like the looks but it's full of scratches on the inside, it has a scratch on the top and the thumbscrews were screwed down so hard i almost damaged them trying to get them loose with a screwdriver.
Also the white box with accesoires was open and the contents were in the back of the case. I switched from a Antec P182 and i thought LL was very high qualitry, but i can't really say that it's better than the P182. Is this normal for Lian-Li cases or was i just a bit unlucky here?

I agree. Take that dude back and insist on non-returns only in the future. Not sure I would continue to go through that local dealer, as well.

Sounds normal for a Lian-Li who strives on quality and perfection.

*So, where's the quality and perfection with your, Lian-Li?*

My V1000BW PlusII was nothing like that when I got it; it was flawless and perfect.

Someone obviously opened and returned that thing.

Not so sure it was a return; my dealer is a good guy who wouldnt do that. All bags were still sealed too.

My LL came in perfect condition. At 1st I worried because the box had a big hole in the side, But there wasnt a scratch on it and the quality is great IMO.

i've never had a case shipped to me, i don't know why. guess i read too man horror stories of them being delivered with a large hole on the side...

i picked up my PC-7 inperson @ silverpcs in Brea, CA. a 20min drive for me with no traffic. they are moving to a larger warehouse in Riverside though :( which makes it an 1hr+ drive now :mad:

anywho, i say exhange it, if possible.

Maybe it was not your local dealer, but the other shop where he probably ordered it. Some retails channels are like lottery, for example like ordering Antec cases from Pixmania.

Back