Lizard Squad Hacking Gang Moves from PlayStation, Xbox Live to Tor

CommanderFrank

Cat Can't Scratch It
All good things must eventually come to an end I guess and whether the GOP grew tired of harassing Xbox Live and PlayStation Networks, or caved in to Kim Dotcom’s bribery will probably never be known. What is known is the hacker group has now turned the Eye of Sauron’s gaze upon the Tor Network.

On Friday, the squad turned its attention to Tor: it insinuated on Twitter that it had added at least 3,000 relays, which bounce connections around the world to hide users' public IP addresses, to the network.

That was a pretty good comic book by the late Joe Kubert.

Lizard Man Eats Tor now?

11title.jpg

They already proved the Tor network is not as secure as people thought it was, and the NSA built a giant mainframe super computer to pull traffic out of the network and decode it in order to catch people

I bet those loser script kiddies would never hack KBNetworks. Noone would dare touch a Texan who knew all about the art of projectile tools.

They already proved the Tor network is not as secure as people thought it was, and the NSA built a giant mainframe super computer to pull traffic out of the network and decode it in order to catch people

Considering it was originally built by the US Naval Research Laboratory for ship to shore communications, I wouldn't doubt if the NSA doesn't have a backdoor in it somewhere.

Considering it was originally built by the US Naval Research Laboratory for ship to shore communications, I wouldn't doubt if the NSA doesn't have a backdoor in it somewhere.

People vastly overestimate the ability of government organizations and the military's ability to coordinate and communicate effectively with one another.

Back