Live-Action Halo Series Part Five

is this the last ep becuase halo 4 is comming out next week. i hope not, going to check out todays ep when i get home from work

This series is so good. Can't wait for Nov 6, no more campaign commercials and Halo 4! It's like double Christmas!

my only dissatisfaction with the series thus far is, the voice of Master Chief isn't what I would have thought it should have been. I know, I know, I know, ... but it is a really good series so far.

I personally hate the game franchise. But i actually really like this live action series. i wish they would make it into a tv show, or least keep going with the live action past the halo release date.

Me like... Better acting than the last three Star Wars turds COMBINED!!!! Scared to think what Disney will do to that franchise...:eek:

I personally hate the game franchise. But i actually really like this live action series. i wish they would make it into a tv show, or least keep going with the live action past the halo release date.

Same here. In most cases,game adaptations don't fare well,but I think Halo would be better as a movie or TV series than a game series. Shame the first movie attempt fell through.

My only comment is this.... With this much talent out there We can't get a movie ?!?!..How is that ?

This was nearly as emotionally painful to me as the vids for 3 .

The talent and the writing is there,, I suppose it all boils down to the money, but don't think these shorts could have been that cheap either..

Back