Live action Counter Strike!

But where was the jumping? The incessant jumping?

I remember years ago there was a video that showed the magic of circle-jump-strafing. There is nothing funnier than two guys carrying cardboard models of Quake 1 axes jumping in circles around each other in their front yard.

haha yes indeed an excellent repost...still brings a smile to my face when watching it...:D

Can anyone find me the video with the CS player that freaks out picks up his monitor and screams... OMG! Classic :D

Originally posted by Alex A.
Can anyone find me the video with the CS player that freaks out picks up his monitor and screams... OMG! Classic :D

There are hundreds of them now, the best one is the compiliation with the terrible mr grimshaw thing.

Originally posted by Alex A.

it's on ebaumsworld somewhere

LOL, too funny, but so true. Someone needs to do the same thing with BF1942

Get a plane and two teammates. That's all you need to sum up most of the BF1942 experience.

possibly the lamest thing i have ever seen, those losers need to get a life. and who sits on the shitter with their pants on? fucking gay.

wudini, we know you are just complaining because you wanted to see him with his pants down....

Back