Little odd?

Swat

[H]ard|Gawd
Well , part had to deal with cooling so I figured I'd post it here. Usually my WC'in rig runs around 25C System and 38C idle. Well , today I start my comp up when I get home from work. My room is freezing so it's at like 19C. After being on for about 3hrs now it's running 25C system and 31C idle. I put my comp together on Christmas Eve , so you think maybe my AS3 finally set? Though a 7C+ drop seems pretty drastic. Though I won't complain hehe , I guess if it keeps the temps that low I can push my proc even further.

Another problem : This just started today , when I'm listening to music out of no where it will become all distorted. I just close winamp and reopen it and it works fine. There is no real time span when it does this , just random. I have an ABIT NF7-S mobo. Thanks ahead of time

Edit : The temps just keep dropping right now I'm serfing the web , listening to music and talking on mIRC. My temps are 24 sys and 28C , ambient is about 22C. I guess this could be right , maybe I should do more OC'ing and less worrying :p Though since it's true about abits boards being a little off with temps....

"On systems measuring actual internal core temperatures via the CPU's internal diode, the measured temperature will often drop 2C to 5C over this "break-in" period" - articsilver site. I didn't think I'd be getting a 10C drop after the break-in...

dunno about your temperature issues...

but I've got an nf-7s and I get sound stuttering issues from time to time.
I've always attributed to my oc (210x10) and a probably hot sb.
I'm switching to water for cpu/nb and then I'll put my nb cooler on the sb, see if that clears things up any. I currently just have a small(very) passive heatsink on the sb.

hmm... when i play NFS underground... just recently my sound went missing... i stop playing and close to windows.. still no sound..

after restart pc all ok

I get a sound problem too, with my NF7-S. Not so much of a stuttering, but general statitcky distortion until I change the song. Any news on this issue?

Wierd.........I turned my comp on this morning before I went to work and the temps were back to normal (37C) it felt about the same in my computer room ambient temp wise. I guess I'll just wait and see when I get home again if the temps drop like they did yesterday.

Back