Little Desk for laptops

micah

Limp Gawd
Howdy all
Just wanted to share this with people. I got my 2 girls laptops about a year ago and needed some mobil mini desk for them. I looked around online and seen the cooling ones that they have. I really did not see one that did what I wanted to do so here is what I done.
I went to Wal-Mart and got 2 of them what is called breakfast tables. You know them trays that are like for taking someone breakfast in bed. Anyway they work great for laptops. The kids and wife are always using them in bed or on the couch or anyplace they want. With the folding legs you can site up in bed and the laptop is right there perfect. On the couch you can fold the legs up and sit it beside you or leave them down and sit regular on the couch with it over your lap and again it just works perfect.
What I like about it better than the cooling laptop tables I seen is that these things have the legs. I could even mod them with fans if I wanted I guess. They even have a small lip around them so the laptop will not slide off if it is tipped some. Every laptop desk I seen none had any type of lip on the edges.

Anyway I just thought I would share this as this is the first time I have looked in this forum (always just read overclocking forum) It is a great cheap desk for laptops. It helps keep them a lot cooler than sitting them on the beds or couch. It is big enough that you can use a mouse pad and mouse if you want (I have Logitech optical mouse's on both for them as that is much better than touchpad's.) On a lot of the laptop desk that would not fit on them as they was same size as most laptops.

So if your looking for a laptop desk check this idea out as it has worked great for us and I can not see how a regular laptop desk would have worked any better.

Back