Greatone123
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- May 10, 2006
- Messages
- 1,293
I read the Guide on multi-GPU folding... and I read at the top about each video card needed to be connected to a monitor? or possibly a KVM? or a VGA dummy cable?
is this a necessity? if so what's a VGA dummy cable?
ultimately I wanna build one of those shiney x4 9600GSO folding boxes them look nice... and I'm leaning more towards that in power too...
would 1 box with 4 9600GSO's with minimum hardware use more or less power then say... 3x Intel e2180 @ 3GHZ running headless?
is this a necessity? if so what's a VGA dummy cable?
ultimately I wanna build one of those shiney x4 9600GSO folding boxes them look nice... and I'm leaning more towards that in power too...
would 1 box with 4 9600GSO's with minimum hardware use more or less power then say... 3x Intel e2180 @ 3GHZ running headless?
