Listen to this!

Nice Demo! How was the descrete 2 channel audio recorded? Any ideas? The back and front as well as up and down locations are very cool.

-E

Topher said:
that's awesome dude, nice find

ya its sooper awesome very nice find imo cause i listened to that in the dark with my eyes closed the first time it is really creepy lol...

i let my mom listen and she was like "Woah, that was a trip"

the other ones are pretty cool too

Why is this so amazing? It's nothing new. It isn't really surround sound, either. It's just panning.

MrE said:
Nice Demo! How was the descrete 2 channel audio recorded? Any ideas? The back and front as well as up and down locations are very cool.

-E
I think the method used to create the sounds were two microphones facing opposite from each other and the sound source circling around the microphones

dynamic microphone??? i know its a different type of MIC used for stuff like this as well

I haven't listened to it yet because I'm not at home so I have nothing but laptop speakers :/ but it sounds like you all are describing binaural recordings. Look it up, cool stuff.

Yep it's a binaural recording. Unless what you are listening to is recorded like this, then no it won't sound like this.

WOW,

that thing friggin freaked me out!

sounds friggin creepy on my Vortex2...good find

Back