List your 9600XT Overclocks here.

Catsonar

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Oct 3, 2003
Messages
1,888
Just wanted to see the potential these cards can have. my card can do 574 core, and in memory 367 DDR( i think 734). On my core i can do more but Rage3d will not let me go higher. how can i edit this program so the core can go higher?
 
i can get 560/365 out of my geXcube 9600XT and plays any games i chuck at it smooth as with 4aa and 4af:D
and the rest of the money i saved on not buying the top of the range goes on BEER lmao:p
 
Originally posted by Catsonar
Just wanted to see the potential these cards can have. my card can do 574 core, and in memory 367 DDR( i think 734). On my core i can do more but Rage3d will not let me go higher. how can i edit this program so the core can go higher?
What kind of card do you have?
 
what kind of scores are you guys getting in aquamark3/3dmark03 at those speeds?
 
I don't have an xt only a pro.

2k3 --> 4350 something
aquamark --> 34900 something (really close to 35k)

clocks are 540core (no volt mods on the core) and 355 mem 3v on mem

all in all... not bad for a $125 card with 3.3ns ram
 
I haven't been working on ocing mine really. I tried setting to 550 in Wizzard's tool, and the desktop screws up. Haven't tried it with powerstrip yet though.
 
lazy poeple, I am still looking for volt values for mem and gpu.
9600pro people were all about modding and doing that stuff you XT owners don't seem to wanna help at all.
 
what kind of scores are you guys getting in aquamark3/3dmark03 at those speeds?

Well, i'm not to crazy about Aquamark3, but just for the Hell of it I tried it, and I got 30000 exact. The Apeture in my bios had been changed though to 128mb, instead of 64mb( default on most computers).:)

PS: Changing the Apeture made a hell of a difference, before with dfault, i would get 20000
 
Back
Top