List of virtual drives that work with win7 x64

TheBuzzer

HACK THE WORLD!
Just wondering which program you use.

Right now I am using Gizmo found it to be the best one so far. There is something that bugs me about it is that, it does not unmount the drive when trying to mount another iso, it will bug you saying all drives are already mounted.

I use the free version of daemon tools. It does everything I need it to, it's light weight, and has never left me down, so I've yet to have a need to look at anything else. When it stops doing what I need, I'll look and see what else is out there.

I thought the free version of deamon tools doesnt install correctly or something in win 7.

I found another program that is better suited for my needs

Virtual CloneDrive

Deamon tools free version does not have shell menu mount and unmount i think. Virtual CloneDrive has.

I thought the free version of deamon tools doesnt install correctly or something in win 7.

I found another program that is better suited for my needs

Virtual CloneDrive

Deamon tools free version does not have shell menu mount and unmount i think. Virtual CloneDrive has.

They fixed the 7 issue after the beta came out, in February or something. As far as the shell mount, I don't know what that is so I couldn't tell you. :p

I just rip my app disks and OS disks to a storage drive, and if I ever need to mount them, daemon lets me do that. Like I said, I don't do too much with it.

Yup, Virtual Clone Drive here.

Lightweight and great shell integration. No need to reboot after installing it either.

Back