• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Liquid Red

Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
821
Recently I got a 2p combo from Doozer so I decided to upgrade my Commandos/Gaming machine. Currently its crunching 17 or bust.








Here's whats inside:
2x Xeon E5549
Asus Z8NA-D6C
24 gb or ram
2 XSPC Rasa CPU blocks
1 Swiftech MCW82 GPU Block
3x Gentle Typhoon AP-15
XSPC RX360 Radiator
Xonar DG Sound Card
Radeon 5850 OC 780 1000
Corsair HX1000

Temps graze 40C under full load on the 2nd CPU and the GPU OC'd doesn't touch 36 under full load.
 
Last edited:
Awesome job R-Type. I saw your HTPC a while ago and I said I needed get a 2p. Didn't see your H2O PC yet though.

There is a very very slight kink in that loop. I moved the loop block to the outside to minimize the kink. I will look into those anti-kink coils as well though. Don't want any flow restriction:)
 
Awesome job R-Type. I saw your HTPC a while ago and I said I needed get a 2p. Didn't see your H2O PC yet though.

There is a very very slight kink in that loop. I moved the loop block to the outside to minimize the kink. I will look into those anti-kink coils as well though. Don't want any flow restriction:)

I'm not sure what OD your tubing is, but there are the kink coils I use in that picture I linked.
http://jab-tech.com/PrimoChill-Anti-Kink-Coils-5-8-Black-pr-4001.html

They have other sizes too so make sure you match it up, the first time I used it I had unwittingly grabbed 1/2'' kinkcoil for 5/8'' OD tube... it was not fun to get on...

This is the 3rd WC rig I've built this year, they are lots of fun but take soooo much longer than an air cooled build.
 
You could also reroute the bridge to go from outside to outside. Nice build though
 
Back
Top