• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

"Liquid Cooled" applique or sticker

Joined
Oct 2, 2003
Messages
2,173
I've been looking around for an applique that says something along the lines of "Liquid Cooled". The background needs to be black or clear, and the text preferably blue or grey/silver.

These are the closest things that I have come across that I like: http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=163. Unfortunately, they measure roughly 8'' by 5'' (I emailed them), which is a bit too large for what I am doing. I need something closer to 3'' by 3''

I could do a custom applique or sticker I suppose, but I was wondering if anyone knew of something like I described above before I think about doing something custom (which costs more $).

Thanks.
 
Back
Top