• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Linux and Folding

machwireless

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
1,193
I have two computers that I want to load Linux on to use as boxen but I dont know a whole lot about linux. which linux should I choose? These are mediocre at best PCs. One is currently running Win 2k. The other had Win 98 but I formatted the HD so now it has nothing. I may leave the Win 2k as is but I think it is corrupted anyway. Which linux should I choose?
 
Back
Top