• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Links to DAS enclosures.

Order

Gawd
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
979
I've been looking for a 3u or 4u DAS enclosure. They are definately not hard to find, but I'll be god damned if I can find one that doesn't make you order it with preinstalled drives which make it obscenely expensive. I would like it to be SCSI320--->FC or FC--->FC and have the ability to support two controllers.
I just want to make my storage separate from my other components because of the heat that a drive array will generate. Basically just a storage rack above the system rack.
 
Back
Top