• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Link to autoinstaller?

magnusvir

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
1,165
I remembered a few weeks back there was an auto installer which pretty much you typed in the usernamer, team number and other such options and the thing downloads the client from stanford and such.

My sister is now borging in my name back home, because I gave her an incentive to do so. I think this might help her install the stuff.
 
magnusvir said:
I remembered a few weeks back there was an auto installer which pretty much you typed in the usernamer, team number and other such options and the thing downloads the client from stanford and such.

My sister is now borging in my name back home, because I gave her an incentive to do so. I think this might help her install the stuff.


Here it is!....installer

 
$PROGRAMFILES\Folding@Home - so if you set your "program files" directory somewhere else when you installed Windows, it'll put it there.

HTH

 
Back
Top