Linear Town employees blow

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPrez

Limp Gawd
This is funny. So I'm at Circuit City(Linear Town), gonna get my two front speakers in my car fixed, and I see one of the employees talking to this guy, he wants to buy headphones. So, I over hear some of their conversation, and the employee doesnt know twoshits about headphones. So the customer is looking at every headphone their, not knowing what to get. So I walk up and I'm like, so what kind of headphones ya looking for? He says he doesnt know, but he uses them for long periods of time on a PC. Im like, alright, well i have these two headphones, Sony MDR-v600 and Senn HD497s. The sonys are really shrill but have excellent freq response, and the Senn are really nice, but the bass is lacking. He gets the HD412s for $50, and he says, im quoting this, "They should give you an ID badge" Im thinking yeah they should.
I had applied in September, not even a phone call, Linear Town employees suck. I dont think they even care if you have expertise or knowledge, and if you list it on your app, they dont hire you, funny huh? To prove this, my bro used to work at Worst Sell(Best Buy). He was having trouble with his comp, cd burner wouldnt burn. So i says, ill just have to get to the mobo and reset the bios, and he says, im quoting this again, "how do you get to the motherboard from windows?" I wanted to shoot myself.
This is the end of my rant, if you work at Linear Town, and you post here, well, you're of the few who actually care or know anything about technology, my suggestion for you is too go postal at your job so that people are no longer misinformed and misguided about technology. Or just become manager and hire the smart kids. YOu [H]ave fun. Peace
MrPrez

i hate to be an ass ,, but its common knowlage that "we sell everything electronic" retailers have notoriously (sp?) bad staff.

your not an ass, im just stating that it's ridicoulus that they dont hire anyone with expertise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back