• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Line in sputtering and clicking

jarablue

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
May 31, 2003
Messages
1,696
I have my laptop headphones out jack going into the line in on my desktop pc. I use the speakers on my desktop pc to listen to my laptop. I am constantly hearing clicks and sputtering on the speakers. As soon as I remove the power brick from the laptop, everything is silent on my desktop speakers. What would cause this? Seems that the power is doing this somehow on the laptop.

??
 
Back
Top