• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Line-In problems with Audigy 2

2k2_zx2

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
1,250
I have my Audigy 2 (non ZS, non value) giving me a problem with the Line-In port. Whatever I plug into the Line-In only plays through the right front speaker and nothing else.

Am I missing something simple in the settings to get sound through all of the speakers, or at least the front 2? I know its not the device I'm using as it works fine using onboard sound. I just would rather use the Audigy 2.

Any info is appreciated, just got the card not too long ago (from this forum).
 
No one has any tips?

I guess I wasted my $$$, would be nice to use this card with working Line-In.
 
Back
Top