• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lime Wire lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJK0817

n00b
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
25
I downloaded lime wire the regular free one...
everything works...like the search and stuff but
when i try to download it with double click or high light and press the download button
it dosent download

whats going on?

can u guys help me? :confused:
 
I would try replacing the RAM. Then maybe the CPU. Then maybe post this in the software section.
 
SarverSystems said:
I would try replacing the RAM. Then maybe the CPU. Then maybe post this in the software section.

Stop jerking him around, this is definetely a PSU problem :eek:
 
I think its a problem with the flux capacitor, yup it must be.

tn_August2004%20044.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top