• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lightweight headphones

Mif

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
320
I am looking for a pair of decent headphones that are comfortable to wear for a long period of time. I prefer headphones that fit over my entire ear, versus ones that sit on or in.

The issue is I have pretty sensitive ears that dont do well when enclosed, so I need to find a pair that are real lightweight and airy, so that it wont drive me nuts.

Any suggestions?
 
Light and airy, hmmmm.... I would probably have to recommend the Koss Sportapro or Portapro. They are not over the ear, but their sound is second to none in their price range and the Portapro has an option to lighten the pressure off your ears.
 
Light and airy, hmmmm.... I would probably have to recommend the Koss Sportapro or Portapro. They are not over the ear, but their sound is second to none in their price range and the Portapro has an option to lighten the pressure off your ears.

+1!
 
Back
Top