Lightbox 2, + simple php upload integration

It works, but why do you have to type the file name twice?

being a demo, i don't have all the kinks worked out...still trying to make it seamless

**edit, from what i've seen you have to give the record a name for the sql to work. Otherwise it won't work properly. If you have any suggestions i'd appreciate it!

being a demo, i don't have all the kinks worked out...still trying to make it seamless

**edit, from what i've seen you have to give the record a name for the sql to work. Otherwise it won't work properly. If you have any suggestions i'd appreciate it!

Why not just name it the filename that they upload, or give it a randomly generated name so that it doesn't conflict with other file that are uploaded?

as of now it has to match in order for it to work, so a random name is out of the question. I'd like to figure out a way for when you define the path of the image for it to automatically add that name so you won't have to do it twice. Its kind of annoying but in time i'll figure things out. Quick question though, do you happen to know anything about repeating regions horizontally?

Quick question though, do you happen to know anything about repeating regions horizontally?

Not quite sure what you mean by region? The only repeat that I've used in CSS is like so:

Code:
body
{ 
background-image: url(/images/bg.gif);
background-repeat: repeat-x
}

Using repeat-x and repeat-y to repeat a background image.

its table data that i want to repeat. For example, in dreamweaver when you add a recordset on a page you can repeat all the records that are listed in SQL. If you look on www.curbyourdesign.com you will notice that all the "images" list vertically. It would be nice to have the recordset repeat horizontally or in a grid fashion.

Back