• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lightboost Help

Arklight

Gawd
Joined
Oct 11, 2004
Messages
831
Hello All,

Got a VG248QE today and have been trying to do the Lightboost hack but I'm not sure of it is working.

I followed all of the ionstructions on the "How-To" page, except for two:

6.Go to Control Panel -> Display -> Adjust Resolution
.
7.Verify “Enable Stereoscopic 3D settings for all displays” is enabled

My "Adjust resolution" page does not have an "Enable Stereoscopic 3D settings for all displays" option.

Secondly, this part of the "How-To":

13.Via your monitor’s adjustments, adjust the LightBoost setting while viewing the Lagom Contrast Test Pattern until it looks good.

I can't. My "Lightboost" section in my monitors OSD is still greyed out.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

*EDIT* Im assuming it's working since my FPS went to garbage before I clicked "Ctrl-T".

Am I good to go?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top