• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Light Contest 2005

CAD OC'er said:
sweet rat's nest!

just joking...

reminds me of the paris hilton video. lol

omg, those lights would make me sick if i looked at it any longer. you are right about a sweet rats nest
 
I liked that video. It was pretty cool.

not my thing it would drive me crazy trying to play games but it was pretty damn cool.

I do agree however, you need some wire management. But this contest isn't about wires its about lights so...good job on the lights.
 
haha, i did not even notice that the link was my site until it was quoted :)

i did not even know that my uploader accepted movies :) pretty cool sound activated lights though :)
 
Dibs on my next idea: strobed UV-active waterfall. If you post it before I'm finished, I will hunt you down.
 
Back
Top