• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Liang D5 question - noobish

silent-circuit

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
16,132
Alright, I'm feeling like an idiot (and yes I looked around, and all over the pump itself...) but I'm going to ask anyway as I'm tired of bothering with it.

On a Laing D5 Vario which is the inlet and which is the outlet?
 
edit :- im so dumb i didnt look at mine properly as its mounted sideways i thought it was the other way round LOL, yes inlet is on the side and comes out through the top.
 
...you said two different things. The "side perpendicular to the base" would be the "front". The "top" would be parallel with the base.
 
Yeah, finally stopped being lazy and just jump-started a spare PSU running a couple pieces of spare hosing to test. This thing goes like hell! (Which is good, given it's going through a Swiftech Apogee GT CPU, DangerDen 680i NB block, and a D-Tek Fuzion GPU block, and a Swiftech MCR-320 radiator in the final loop... whenever I manage to get it together, finally.)
 
Back
Top