• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

lian li xbox 360 case

That's brilliant :D

I hope they don't cost an absolute fortune, if they're <£50/$100 I'll probably get one.
 
I would like to see a case that allows you to have the PC AND the 360 in the same case.
 
There's a mod where someone has fitted both a 360 and PC into a Thermaltake Mozart, can't find the link though.
 
i find my ps3 to get very hot at times sometimes hot enough to cause lag wtf peice of shit consols waste of money
 
Heat won't cause any lag but it would crash the system. Try to put it in vertical position with enough ventilation so that the heat can escape from the upper opening properly. The heat pipes inside the PS3 work best in vertical position and the heat pipes inside the 360 works best in horizontal position.
 
The Xbox360 logo isn't part of it i take it? Looks like someone taped a piece of paper onto the case, not to mention the case probably isn't licensed by Microsoft. It's pretty nice looking though. I'd consider it if I had a 360 and the case doesn't end up costing a ton, haha.
 
ever since i had my ps3 run in my tv stand with the glass doors shut on accident its been loud.
 
Back
Top