• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Lian Li V2120 Side Panel Design

Nirad9er

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
3,035
I'm thinking about cutting in a design into the side panel of my Lian Li V2120.

Here is the design I came up with. What do you think?

 
I like it. I still haven't figured out what I will cut into my panels.
I may end up buying a V700 when released before I can decide though.
 
That should look pretty sick with back lighting. What tools/shop are you going to have to use to do this? Just a dremel?
 
Im checking to see if my machine shop at work can do it otherwise Im checking around for some laser or water cutting fabricating shops.
 
Back
Top