Hey people. Need some advice pronto (yes, yes, yet another
)
It's about my choice of case for my new rig. It's the monstrous V2000, and from what I gather, it can be rather irritating getting cables and such to reach within.
Here's my question to you: Will my choice in PSU have cables long enough do you think to reach inside a V2000? If I'm right (I'm new to this), the PSU cables need only reach the mobo and its components.
I'm getting a GameXStream 700W, and the cable lengths are as such:
Main ATX cable: 55 cm
2x 4pin AUX connectors: 55 cm
PCI-E connectors: 60 cm
Molex connectors: 110 cm
I'm not concerned about SATA and IDE cables not reaching b/c I'm getting aftermarket SATA2 cables for my HDDs and if my optical drive doesn't reach, I can just move it down in the optical drive cage.
Anyway, the concern here is the length of the PSU's cables...thoughts?
It's about my choice of case for my new rig. It's the monstrous V2000, and from what I gather, it can be rather irritating getting cables and such to reach within.
Here's my question to you: Will my choice in PSU have cables long enough do you think to reach inside a V2000? If I'm right (I'm new to this), the PSU cables need only reach the mobo and its components.
I'm getting a GameXStream 700W, and the cable lengths are as such:
Main ATX cable: 55 cm
2x 4pin AUX connectors: 55 cm
PCI-E connectors: 60 cm
Molex connectors: 110 cm
I'm not concerned about SATA and IDE cables not reaching b/c I'm getting aftermarket SATA2 cables for my HDDs and if my optical drive doesn't reach, I can just move it down in the optical drive cage.
Anyway, the concern here is the length of the PSU's cables...thoughts?