Lian Li V1000 power button assembly

from the inside of the case youll see the nut on the back side of the button thats keeping it on, youll probably need some long ratchet or small wrench
 
I removed mine a couple days ago, theres is a large nut on the inside, unsrew it using a pliers, there are also a couple screws holding it in place. Once its unsrewed you will new to seperate the power and led wires to pull it out(I had to...). Should come out eaily after that.
 
hey mate, could I have the switch if you dont want it?

I would kind of need it :) Thanks.
 
Noni said:
hey mate, could I have the switch if you dont want it?

I would kind of need it :) Thanks.
If you are talking to me, no. I removed it to just to get the wires out of the way while my pc is getting modded.
 
No im talking to the original thread starter! But thanks anyway.
 
Performance-pcs.com sells Lian-li switches for $4 (pulls from cases, so the wires have been cut).
Although similar in appearance to Bulgins, the LL switches have a softer, longer throw and lack the lit ring.
For $4 though they are much nicer than most PC switches...
 
Back
Top